Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog #10

I didn't learn much more compared to my comp class over the summer. I did however refresh my memory on a lot of key information that would improve my writing. I was refreshed on transitions, TS/CD, and the proper way of citing.

All of which is extremely useful for any college student. In the future i plan on incorporating all of these tricks as best as i can, it would be stupid not to. As long as i use all of what ive learned or even half of it, my papers will be noticeably better than if i had never taken the class at all.

I don't plan on taking any more English classes after this since it is not in the same direction of my major (Advertising). I do need to write papers and marketing plans, but a majority of all the writing is a different format and wont need to be cited, it's all facts about a product or company.

1 comment: