Friday, July 16, 2010

Blog #4

Out of all the essays I have done so far my favorite is definitely the third essay. It was not the most specific essay and I could really go into depth about something I actually take to heart. On all the essays I think I should get about a B on all of them, because I didn't give myself enough time to perfect my paper. I have a bad tendency to wait for the last minute to do anything like a paper or project, unless its a group project. I wouldnt say I work well under the pressure and speed of summer school, I would say I survive well under the speed and pressure. I don't plan on falling behind, but I'm not going to focus my entire summer on school. If I had more time I would work on my papers more and earlier so that I feel more confident about getting a good grade.

1 comment:

  1. I know how difficult it is to make time for summer school. It isn't fun, for sure. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, though, as you will, eventually, get a real job and have "real" summers.

    ReplyDelete