Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blog #6

The most important things I have learned in this class are easily the TS/CD paragraph structure and the transition method. The TS/CD structure makes my papers more informative and still get my opinions across. It also makes my papers run a lot smoother. And the best thing is that it fills the pages up nicely. The transition is another tool i have to fill the pages. The most important thing it does is make the paper have great and smooth transitions. I will use both of these tools in the future, and i really wish i knew this before i started high school.

The aspects of this class that made me feel better about my writing was the actual transition assignments. It is the concept I grasp the most and understand it very well. I know I am good at the transitions with using old information getting to new information, and i am more confident to put it in my writings i will have to do in the future.

I hope that i will eventually be able to write TS/CD without knowing that I'm doing it at all. that way i will feel like i am a better writer knowing that it comes naturally to me. One thing i know i should never forget is the OWL at Purdue resource. It is one of the greatest resources I have ever been told of. It makes citations a lot easier, and they wont be as time consuming anymore. Overall I thought it was a great class and I have already recommended it to some of my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Some of your classmates already see that they are doing TS/CD naturally. Practice on this makes it happen so that you don't even realize you are doing it. Thanks, Erik.

    ReplyDelete