Thursday, July 1, 2010

blog #3

The second blog was the easier to write, because it is more personal. It was easier because I wasn't reflecting on information I read, but information I experienced throughout my life. Obviously I enjoy writing the more personal blogs over the non-personal blogs, simply because they are more interesting for me to write. The hardest thing for me out of both of the blogs was going back and trying to remember all the information for the first blog. The second blog I got through with ease. If I could redo my blogs I would improve them just by making it flow better, and making what I'm trying to say a lot easier. I have no reason not to use any of the strategies, I've learned in the this class for other classes. It depends on the situation, if its another blog, then i won't use it. If it's a formal paper then I would definitely use the strategies.

No comments:

Post a Comment