Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blog #5

Of course I preferred writing about the advertisement and how it affects peoples emotions rather than filling out a resume that i have done numerous times in my lifetime. Like i have mentioned before, I prefer having freedom in my writing rather than writing with no room of creativity.
I enjoyed writing the 4th essay, because it was something relevant to my interest. it was not hard to find something to write about since we see hundreds of advertisements everyday, they are even in our own home. If i had more time to work on it i probably would have remembered to put a work cited, and go more into detail that would support my arguement. I would have kept the same arguements though, and kept the same commercial since it is one of my favorites playing today. OIne thing i learned from writing this, is how much a simple advertisment that seems to do nothing, can do a lot to effect several emotions and needs. Every so often I realize that im analyzing a commercial and seeing what exactly it is doing.
I would not use a different format for my resume, I used a template in word that makes it look very professional and stands out from other resumes that i have seen. The best thing about having all the information together is that I know i have one place to go that will have all my information I need to fill out, yet another, resume. The biggest pain for me was to get the references and all their information and also where i worked before and when I worked and all that useless information.

No comments:

Post a Comment